Our mobile banking options allow you to bank everywhere!
Mobile Banking provides many of the same features that are available through Online Banking that allow access to your Border Bank accounts. It's safe, easy and convenient for Border Bank account holders enrolled in Online Banking.
With three options to choose from, it's up to you to decide which combination of our Mobile Banking options makes the most sense for you and your lifestyle.
Mobile Text Banking
Send text messages to request information about your balances and recent transactions. We will reply with the most current information. This is a quick way to get answers about your accounts.
Mobile Web Browser - bsbmobile.com
On the go, but need access to your accounts? Visit the Border Bank mobile website from your mobile phone's internet browser. bsbmobile.com Check balances, transfer money and view recent transactions directly from your phone's mobile browser.
For those smartphone users that enjoy the ease of navigation mobile apps provide, we invite you to download the FREE Border Bank Mobile App for iPhone™, Android™ or Blackberry®. You'll have access to view account balances, make transfers, review transactions. and make Online Bill Payments all via your smartphone! It's like having access to a bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Apps will also work on an iPod Touch, iPad, Kindle Fire and other Android devices.
Getting started with Border Bank Mobile Banking is easy.
For current Online Banking users, simply login to your Online Banking account and click Mobile Enrollment under the User Services tab. For step by step directions please refer below or the Mobile Bank Enrollment Guide.
How to Sign Up for Mobile Banking
- Click “App Store” on your smart phone.
- Click the search bar and type in “Border Bank Mobile”.
- Click search.
- Click open.
- Type in the Access ID & Passcode you created for online banking.
- Answer the security questions you selected on your online banking enrollment form.
- You are now ready to enjoy the convenience of mobile banking.
- You will receive an email confirmation after your Enrollment has been approved, typically within 1 business day.
- It may take 1-2 days to view your account information, and to do Mobile Check Deposits
- If you do not see all of your accounts click the “Add an Account” link.
- Enroll for E-Statements anytime by going to the Account-Statement page and Opt In to Electronic Statement Delivery.
- Log-in Assistance: If you have attempted to log-in less than 3 times, click on the Forgot Passcode link, and it will walk you through the Self-Help Passcode Reset steps.
Not a current Online Banking user? No problem. Simply click here for more information!
Border Bank provides mobile banking as a free service to our online banking customers. However, web access and text messaging is needed to use our full range of mobile banking products and your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access and text messages. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and charges.