Deposit Checks from Anywhere
- To begin, look for the "Check Deposit" tab within your Border Bank Mobile app.
- Enter the deposit amount and choose the checking or savings account where the money is to be deposited.
- Sign the back of your check, plus write "For Mobile Deposit" underneath your signature.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your smartphone camera, then send the image to the bank for deposit.
- We suggest keeping your deposited checks for 14 days and once you have ensured the deposit is shown in your account transaction history.
What You Need to Get Started
Secondly, you'll need to get the Border Bank Mobile Banking app for iPhone, iPad or Android devices. (Search for Border Bank in the device store)
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
For more details and questions regarding the Mobile Check Deposit process, you can access our Mobile Check Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, please contact a Personal Banker at your local Border Bank or stop by any Border Bank location for hands on help.
Online Banking is FREE to Border Bank account holders. Minimum to open a Border Bank checking account is $50. For more information please contact a personal banker. Border Bank provides Mobile Banking as a free service to our Online Banking customers. However, web access and text messaging is needed to use our full range of mobile banking products and your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access and text messages. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and charges.