Join the thousands of customers who log in daily to check their balances and truly manage their accounts. Online Banking at Border Bank is safe, secure and FREE with any Border Bank Checking Account.
Why use online banking and what can I do?
- View balances and activity on your checking, money market, savings, CD or loans.
- Categorize spending and budget expenses
- Receive email and text alerts with your balance, deposits, and more
- View check images
- E-statements; view electronic versions of your paper account statements.
- Categorize your spending and budgeting
- QuickBooks & Quicken downloads
- Online Bill Pay with Person to Person money transfer
- Enroll in Online Bill Pay - electronic bill payment services
- Download account history to Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Transfer money between Border Bank accounts
- 24/7 - After Hours customer support
- Reorder checks
- Many other features!
How to Sign Up for Online Banking & E-Statements
- Click “Sign Up for Online Banking” at the top of this page.
- Read disclosure, check “I have read” and click “I agree".
- A second disclosure will pop up, repeat step 3.
- Complete enrollment form.
- Click on option to receive e-statements.
- Click continue.
- Read disclosure, click “I agree".
- Create an Access ID & Passcode.
- Verify information is correct.
- If correct, click submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation after your Enrollment has been approved, typically within 1 business day.
- It may take 1-2 days to view your account information, and to do Mobile Check Deposits
- If you do not see all of your accounts click the “Add an Account” link.
- Log-in Assistance: If you have attempted to log-in less than 3 times, click on the Forgot Passcode link, and it will walk you through the Self-Help Passcode Reset steps.
How to enroll for E-Statements:
To be eligible to view e-statements, customers must be enrolled in Border Bank Online Banking.
Once enrolled, customers will receive a monthly email when their statement is ready. At that time, they can log into online banking and view their statement.
Option 1: Enroll at Online Banking Sign Up
The first option customers have is to enroll at the time of signing up for online banking. When entering their information, customers have the option to check the box asking, “Would you like to receive your account statements in electronic format only?”
Option 2: Existing Online Banking Users
The second option is for those customers already enrolled in online banking.
- Once signed into online banking, customers should go to the Welcome Menu > All Services and Settings.
- Then, click View Statements under the Quick Links. There is also a link under All Services and Settings > Preferences > View Statements. Both links will direct you to the same page.
- You will then be presented with a screen to view an account statement or change monthly statement delivery to Electronic instead of mailed. Click “Electronic Only Statement Delivery” to enroll in e-statements.
- Customers will then need to read and agree to terms and conditions around e-statements.
- Customers will be presented with a screen to enter and confirm their email address
- Customers will then be brought back to the Accounts page, where they will see that they are enrolled in e-statements. They can change this setting at any time in the future if they wish to return to mail delivery.
Add Complimentary Online Bill Pay
Pay bills faster, use fewer checks and eliminate the cost of mailing bills. This feature also offers Popmoney, the easiest way to send and receive money to PEOPLE, electronically.
Online Banking is FREE to Border Bank account holders. Minimum to open a Border checking account is $50. For more information please contact a personal banker.