Electronic Banking Manager
Electronic Banking Specialist
High school graduation and going off to college is a new and exciting time. But don’t forget to pack some items that remind you of home – like your favorite blanket, family pictures… and how about your Border Bank account? With all the changes taking place in your life – the one thing that you don’t have to worry about changing is your bank account!
Did you know you have access to your Border Bank accounts 24/7? Border Bank offers a variety of digital features that allows you to bring your hometown bank to college with you.
1. Online and Mobile Banking: With Border Bank’s Online and Mobile banking, you can access your accounts anywhere and anytime on your computer, phone or tablet.
- View account balances.
- Make transfers between eligible accounts.
- Set up real time alerts so you don’t overdraw your account. Alerts can be sent by email, text or push notification.
2. Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit your birthday check from grandma without leaving your dorm room! With the Border Bank mobile app, you can deposit checks using your phone’s camera. It’s quick and easy!
- When logged in to your mobile app, select the Deposit tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Select “Deposit a Check”.
- Choose the account you want to deposit to and enter the amount of your check.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check .
- *Please ensure you include the verbiage “Border Mobile Deposit” along with your signature on the back of the check.
- Review the information entered and select “Make Deposit”.
- Mobile Deposits submitted after 5:30 pm CT will be credited to your account the following business day.
3. With the Border Bank debit card, making purchases is convenient and easy.
- You don’t even need to carry your plastic with you. Add your card to your digital wallet based on your device:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Fitbit Pay
- Garmin Pay
- Get fee- free atm withdrawals by using one of the 32,000 Money Pass ATMs located nationwide!
- Use the CardValet app to set up notifications for transactions made with your card. Even turn your card off and on – which is especially helpful if you can’t find your card and think it MIGHT be somewhere in your dorm room – but just need to find time to do some cleaning.
4. Don’t worry about getting your bank statement sent to the dorm. Sign up for estatements, ditch the paper and access your statement online. Find the estatement enrollments under your profile settings in online banking.
5. Use PopMoney for person-to-person payments at no additional cost! Pay your roommate, split the pizza expense, or request money for the book you sold. All you need to pay or request payment is the other person’s email or phone number.
If you aren’t using Border Bank’s Online or Mobile Banking, getting started is easy! Simply visit our eServices page or download our mobile app and click “Enroll Now.”
Back to News