Deposit Checks from Anywhere
- Select the Deposit Icon within your Border Bank Mobile App.
- Select “Deposit a Check”
- Enter the deposit amount and choose the checking or savings account where the funds should be deposited.
- Endorse the back of your check and write “Border Mobile Deposit” underneath your signature.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of the front and back of the check being deposited.
- We suggest keeping the deposited check until you see it successfully posted to your account.
What you Need to Get Started
To use mobile check deposit, you will need to be enrolled in Border Bank Online Banking and download the Border Bank Mobile App from the App or Google Play Store using the buttons below.
If you aren’t enrolled in online banking yet, click on the Personal Banking icon at the top of this page, and select Enroll Now. Or, you can enroll directly from the Border Bank Mobile App!.
If you have any questions, please contact a Personal Banker at your local Border Bank or stop by any Border Bank location for hands on help.
Online Banking is FREE to Border Bank account holders. Minimum to open a Border Bank checking account is $50. For more information please contact a personal banker. Border Bank provides Mobile Banking as a free service to our Online Banking customers. However, web access and text messaging is needed to use our full range of mobile banking products and your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access and text messages. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and charges.