Border Bank debit cardholders can use a digital wallet to pay. It’s convenient, secure and easy to use.
Digital Wallet is a way to use your debit card without needing the physical plastic card. When enrolled, a program on your device stores your card information, securely in a digital format. Once a card is added and active in digital wallet, it can be used to make payments at participating merchants.
Sign up in three easy steps!
- Go to the wallet icon on your device.
- Once you’ve located your desired wallet, open it and follow the steps to add a debit card. You can manually enter your debit card information, or there may be the option to take a picture!
- Follow the prompts displayed. For security purposes, you may be asked to verify your identity.
If you use the Border Mobile Banking App, you can add your debit card to Apple Pay or Google Pay right from the app!
- Choose the “Cards” tab.
- Click the button to Add to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- .Follow the prompts displayed to add your debit card. You will be asked to enter a security token before the process completes.
Purchasing has never been easier! Border Bank Debit Cards are compatible with: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, and Garmin Pay
Digital Wallet – Frequently Asked Questions