Exciting upgrades are being made to our online and mobile banking!
Online and mobile banking, including bill pay, pop money and mobile deposit, will be unavailable from Friday, October 9, 3:30 p.m. through Monday, October 12th, 8 a.m. while our technicians implement the upgrades. Debit cards and ATMs will continue to function as usual.
This upgrade also introduces some new features and improvements to Digital Banking, including:
All Data: View and manage a complete picture of your personal finances with a centralized display of your financial accounts. With access to over 18,000 data sources, which include banking, credit cards, investment accounts, mortgage, and insurance, you can monitor and manage cash flow, spending, and budget goals.
Transfer Now: An account to account funds transfer solution which allows you to transfer funds between checking, savings, and money market accounts at nearly all US -based financial institutions.
Real Time Alerts: Receive real time alerts to help stay on top of your finances. Choose what you want alerts on, and your preferred channel or device (email, text, or push notification).
Transaction Cutoff Times: We are extending our transaction cutoff times until closing at our locations and until 8 p.m. online to better serve you.
- You may make current business day deposits into your account up until branch closure.
- You may make account transfers online until 8 p.m. and make mobile deposits until 5:30 p.m. Any deposits made after these cutoff times will be processed the next business day.
- Your ACH deposits will be available by 6 a.m. on the day they are payable. (i.e., if your payroll check is dated October 15, funds will be available beginning at 6 a.m., October 15).
Mobile App New Features
- Touch ID and Face ID enablement based on device
- Card Valet available within our mobile app
- Download our new mobile app below.
After Upgrade Information