Go Paperless - AT NO COST TO YOU!
Border Bank is pleased to offer E-statements – the paperless statement option! By using E-statements, the paper statements are eliminated from your mail box saving time not only time but also the environment by eliminated paper waste. And YES, this is a NO COST feature to you with Online Banking!
With Border Bank’s E-Statement Service you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Secure access! Your statement will be located securely in Online Banking.
- No more waiting for the mail, it getting lost, or into the wrong hands! Your general statement will be available for your review the day after the statement cycle.
- Eliminate the paper clutter.
- Easy access and retrieval through Border Online Banking! Your statement will be stored for up to 24 months.
- We’ll notify you! You will receive an email notifying you when your electronic statement is available.
- Save your electronic statement to your computer, eliminating boxes and file cabinets of saved paper statements.
- NO COST TO YOU - if you are a Border Online Banking customer!
To be eligible to view e-statements, customers must be enrolled in Border Online Banking.
Once enrolled, customers will receive a monthly email when their statement is ready. At that time, they can log into online banking and view their statement.
Option 1: Enroll at Online Banking Sign Up
The first option customers have is to enroll at the time of signing up for online banking. When entering their information, customers have the option to check the box asking, “Would you like to receive your account statements in electronic format only?”
Option 2: Existing Online Banking Users
The second option is for those customers already enrolled in online banking.
- Once signed into online banking, customers should go to the Welcome Menu > All Services and Settings.
- Then, click View Statements under the Quick Links. There is also a link under All Services and Settings > Preferences > View Statements. Both links will direct you to the same page.
- You will then be presented with a screen to view an account statement or change monthly statement delivery to Electronic instead of mailed. Click “Electronic Only Statement Delivery” to enroll in e-statements.
- Customers will then need to read and agree to terms and conditions around e-statements.
- Customers will be presented with a screen to enter and confirm their email address
- Customers will then be brought back to the Accounts page, where they will see that they are enrolled in e-statements. They can change this setting at any time in the future if they wish to return to mail delivery.
FAQ Regarding E-Statements
How will I know my statement is ready?
Customers will receive a monthly email reminder when their statement is ready to view. This typically arrives 2 days after their statement cuts. Then, they can log into online banking to view the statement by clicking the Welcome Menu > All Services and Settings > Quick Links > View Statements
How long will e-statements be available?
Statements are available through online banking for 24 months. To access statements older than that, customers should contact Customer Service or a branch location
Can I cancel my e-statements in the future?
Customers can cancel their e-statements any time. They do this by going to Welcome Menu > All Services and Settings > Quick Links > View Statements
Do e-statements work on any computer?
E-statements do have browser requirements, for security reasons. They do work correctly in the most recent version of all major web browsers.