Exciting upgrades are being made to our online and mobile banking!
Online and mobile banking, including bill pay, pop money and mobile deposit, will be unavailable from Friday, October 9, 3:30 p.m. through Monday, October 12th, 8 a.m. while our technicians implement the upgrades. Debit cards and ATMs will continue to function as usual.
This upgrade also introduces some new features and improvements to Digital Banking, including:
All Data: View and manage a complete picture of your personal finances with a centralized display of your financial accounts. With access to over 18,000 data sources, which include banking, credit cards, investment accounts, mortgage, and insurance, you can monitor and manage cash flow, spending, and budget goals.
Transfer Now: An account to account funds transfer solution which allows you to transfer funds between checking, savings, and money market accounts at nearly all US -based financial institutions.
Real Time Alerts: Receive real time alerts to help stay on top of your finances. Choose what you want alerts on, and your preferred channel or device (email, text, or push notification).
Transaction Cutoff Times: We are extending our transaction cutoff times until closing at our locations and until 8 p.m. online to better serve you.
- You may make current business day deposits into your account up until branch closure.
- You may make account transfers online until 8 p.m. and make mobile deposits until 5:30 p.m. Any deposits made after these cutoff times will be processed the next business day.
- Your ACH deposits will be available by 6 a.m. on the day they are payable. (i.e., if your payroll check is dated October 15, funds will be available beginning at 6 a.m., October 15).
Mobile App New Features
- Touch ID and Face ID enablement based on device
- Card Valet available within our mobile app
- Download our new mobile app below.
After Upgrade Information
Online Banking Log in instructions:
- Click on the personal banking radio button
- Your existing Access ID will be your Username. Your Username is case sensitive. It must be 6-19 characters with no spaces.
- If your existing Access ID is less than 6 characters, you will be prompted to change it the first time you log in.
- If your existing Access ID contains a space, it will be eliminated.
- If your existing Access ID is greater than 19 characters, the first 19 will now be your Username.
- You may change your Access ID within online banking prior to 3:30 p.m. on 10/9/2020 to meet this criteria before the upgrade.
- Your current password will not convert to the new system. Your temporary password is the last 6 digits of your SSN.
- You will choose a new password. Passwords must be:
- Length of 10-17 characters, include 3 numbers, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 special character
- You will be prompted to set up challenge questions for security purposes.
- Account history, auto transfers and bill payment information will be available in the new system. No need to re-enroll in Bill Pay or reset up your existing billers.
- Quicken and Quickbooks downloads will be available in the new system. You may wish to download your transactions through 09/30/2020 to be proactive.
- Accounts set up with E-statements will continue to be enrolled. You will be prompted with the option to enroll any additional accounts in E-statements that had not been previously.
- Starting on 10/12/2020, download our new mobile app from the Google Play store for Android devices and the App Store for Apple Devices. You may discontinue use and delete the old app from your phone after the new one is downloaded.
- Access the mobile app with your current online banking credentials or enroll right from the app.
- Once you have accessed our mobile app, you may enable TouchID or FaceID based on your device capabilities.
- Mobile Deposit will be available after 10/13/20, with cutoff time moving from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. CT on business days.
- Your mobile deposit endorsement must include the words: Border Mobile Deposit.
- Many small business online banking users may be able to log in using our personal banking platform; however business online customers utilizing ACH origination or having multiple employees with different access levels will receive a separate communication with log in instructions. Cash Management users will receive new tokens.
- 24-7 Telephone Banking will be discontinued effective 10/9/2020, 3:30 p.m.
- If you use categorization, please download any Categorized Reports prior to 10/9/2020. Although categories will not convert to the new system, there will be a categorization tool available.
If you have questions, please contact your local branch or Customer Service at 218-528-4255. We look forward to continuing to support your digital banking needs.
Attention Quickbooks, Quicken and Mint Users
Border Bank’s migration to a new online banking system on 10/12/2020 will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software. Please take action to ensure a smooth transition.
Conversion instructions are below:
The conversion references two action dates. Please use the dates provided below:
1st Action Date: October 9th, 2020
A data file back up and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. Please make sure to complete the final download BEFORE this date since transaction history might not be available after the upgrade.
2nd Action Date: On or After October 13th, 2020
This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or Quickbooks accounts set up with the new connection.
- Quickbooks: Click Here
- Quicken WebConnect: Click Here
- Quicken Express WebConnect: Click Here
- Mint: Click Here
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- Quickbooks Online Express Web Connect
Please review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missing on the register.