Would you like to become part of a passionate team that is changing the face of community banking, one customer at a time? If so, consider working with us! Take a look at the Community page to see our involvement with the local community. We seek to provide our team of employees with a challenging and exciting work environment that fosters relationships, growth, and career development.
- A fun and family friendly place to work…
- Wide array of benefits offered to full time employees include:
- Medical, Dental
- Bank paid life insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Employer contribution to employee H.S.A
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Ongoing professional development:
- Access to free online training
- Opportunities for promotions
- Educational assistance
- Networking, etc.
- The satisfaction of helping our customers on a daily basis.
- A culture that supports wellness of all forms.
- Competitive pay.
Business Banker/Commercial Lender: Coon Rapids, MN
The Business Banker reports to the President. The Business Banker is primarily responsible to generate, negotiate, underwrite, and coordinate the closing of Business loans in compliance with the bank’s lending policies and procedures. Responsibilities include originating loans and managing the assigned portfolio in terms of growth, mix, margin, credit quality and fee income.
The Business Banker will be responsible for the collection of loans. Loan collections will include written notification and phone call support to make certain the bank’s past due rate is within set guidelines.
In addition, the Business Banker will be responsible for selling bank products and services. This will include making business development calls and cross-selling to existing customers.
- A four year degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience of commercial lending.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft computer applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Border State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.